If you are just beginning your journey with Adobe Photoshop, this is the course for you. This course, with renowned Photoshop instructor Ben Willmore, has been designed to be the first place to start if you want to learn Photoshop. This course covers the basics of Photoshop that will get you up and running.
This course includes 5.5 hours of Photoshop lessons:
- Lesson 0: Zero to Photoshop (Installing and Mindset)
- Lesson 1: Previewing, Opening, Resizing, and Saving
- Lesson 2: Initial Adjustments in Camera Raw or Lightroom
- Lesson 3: Photoshop Fundamentals
- Lesson 4: Working with Selections
- Lesson 5: Getting Started with Layers
Q: What is the difference between this “Zero to Photoshop” and Ben’s earlier “Zero to Curves”?
A: Zero to Curves focused in detail on the three features that were essential to using Meg’s techniques with Curves (Adjustment Layers, Layer Masks, and Curves). Zero to Photoshop, on the other hand is designed to the VERY first stop in Photoshop education you need. Ben literally starts from zero, showing you how to install Photoshop, and then walks you through the most fundamental features to start your post processing journey using Photoshop. Most importantly, he teaches you the mindset to take advantage of future learning to come.