User GalleryView 2 Photos
View a gallery of photos that customers have created based on Tips and Techniques: Toddlers!
Tips and Techniques: Toddlers
This is a collection of 16 short videos that Meg has put together to provide you with some quick tips and techniques on photographing toddlers! Included in addition are one editing video and three digital products: a beautiful falling leaves overlay and two fall peek throughs!
- Behavior when photographing toddlers
- Using toys!
- Shooting with balloons
- Photographing toddlers + trinkets
- Incorporating a chair into your toddler shoot
- Transitional elements
- Three layered images
- Shooting with long focal lengths
- Getting toddlers to stand still
- Getting toddlers to sit
- Point of focus
- Camera settings
- Shooting details
- Using music & song
- Toddler parents