Tips and Techniques: Posing
This is a collection of 17 short videos that Meg has put together to provide you with some quick tips and techniques and two editing videos on how she poses and creates the most flattering images possible. Included are:
- Flattering hand positioning
- Preventing blue, veiny hands
- Flattering standing pose
- Creating a more confidently posed subject
- Posing hands gracefully near the face
- Preventing “linebacker” shoulders
- Flattering feet in studio
- Seated posing and bent limbs and angles
- Capturing catchlights in low light
- Creating relaxed lips & jaw
- Preventing unflattering seated angles
- Twisting the body
- Avoiding armpit posing
- Considering hair and ears in posing
- Using aspects of the environment to pose
- Flattering limb posing when seated
- Flattering outdoor positioning in the most flattering light
13 Reviews for Tips and Techniques: Posing
“Full of information with outdoor and studio posing. It includes 2 edits as well. That was a surprise for me. Double chin edit when you don’t pose properly was the best part! Would have loved to see group posing tips for sibling, families included to make it a GO TO posing video before going for any shoot. ❤️”
— PRIYANKA S.
“This was very helpful and well worth the price. Glad I bought it.”
— CHARLES G.
“Such a great collection of very useful tips. I’ll go back to them over and over and the two edits are indispensable too.”
— ROSSELLA V.
“So many helpful tips! The chin edit alone was worth the price of admission.”
— PAMELA M.
“So much valuable information here! The double chin edit is fantastic! I’m so glad I purchased this!”
— CARISSA H.
“WOW......... packed full of excellent information, loved both of the edits but the double chin was amazing! Thanks again Meg!!”
— SHARON H.
“Thank you for the tips, forever grateful!”
— BRANDY B.
“My work has been improving so much with all those tips. Amazing. Thank you, Meg!”
— MARIA F.
“I luv these tips! These videos are packed full of such helpful information. If you struggle with posing like I do, you need to watch these. Thanks for sharing and helping us Meg.”
— ANGEL C.
“Lots of great tips here!! But the "double chin" edit- GAME CHANGING!!! Thank you Meg!!!”
— KAREN M.
“I loved everything about this!!!”
— JACKY O.
“Excellent, easy to follow. Packed with tangible information. Thanks, Meg!”
— ROBIN H.